Google
 

Friday, February 29, 2008

Terry hungry for success


Chelsea captain John Terry has reiterated his commitment to the club. Terry has made it clear that he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge for life and is looking forward to the rest of the season after two months spent on the sidelines with a fractured foot."I really can't see myself leaving and I signed a new contract earlier in the season. I love the club, and I'm so passionate about Chelsea," Terry said."I just want Chelsea to succeed. I like to think I know what the fans go through on a weekly basis. I don't just come in, train and go home and forget about things, I take it home with me.I am fortunate to be in the position I am at an amazing club like Chelsea, and to enjoy the things that come with being a professional footballer."

2008-02-29 19:20:16

No comments: