Google
 

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fabregas Enters Gunners Contract Talks


Francesc Fabregas indicated once again that he's looking to sign up with the Gunners once more by revealing that the London club are looking to extend his current deal...

Despite having plenty of time left to go on his old contract, Cesc seems willing to answer the call from the London side to commit his future to the club.He said Spanish radio station Cadena Ser, "I have six years remaining and they are interested in renegotiating."I want to succeed at Arsenal and the club wants me. I am from Barcelona and have played there, but I only think of winning many titles here."Barcelona and Real Madrid both hold a long-term interest in the young Spanish international, but these latest remarks seem to indicate that he is settled and happy in the Premier League.Cesc was a youth player with FC Barcelona before being lured to Arsenal by coach Arsene Wenger in 2003.Steve Michaels, Goal.com

No comments: